One of the ways in which information is collected is through the use of technology called “cookies.”
In printed.club, cookies are used for different purposes, always to guarantee the best service and attention to the user.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, not a Trojan, not a worm, not spam, not spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with the Chrome browser and try to browse the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not with person.
What type of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google Adsense, Google Analytics, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
Login: Cookies to login allow customers registered on the web to enter and exit their account. These are to facilitate the access of our users without having to enter their account name each time.
Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings. For example, when you accept the cookie policies to continue browsing, we save a cookie on your device so as not to show you the same notice on future visits to the web.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Delete or block cookies
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.
Your privacy is important to Printed Club.
In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. Please read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over thirteen years of age may register in Printed Club as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We continually strive to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you request.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have their express authorization.
- We never give your data to third parties, even if they must be part of the process in your orders without your express authorization.
Printed Club has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Even though it is an American-based company, Printed Club abides by all current regulations for its websites that provide service in Europe.
Data of the company responsible for data processing.
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform you:
- Commercial name: Printed Club
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Offer information on printing companies and printing products.
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information.
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: we will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will delete those inactive records for a period of 2 years.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How can we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process in Printed Club comes from:
- Contact forms
- Subscription forms.
- Comments on blog.
- Service request forms.
- Registration forms.
- Online shopping on our websites.
- Emails received.
- Anonymous browsing data in our chat.
Your rights when you provide us with your data
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Printed Club is treating personal data that concerns us.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Printed Club will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, which have been provided to us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the U.S. supervisory authority or the competent European authority, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of your data
At Printed Club there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form and budget: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone and Location to respond to the requirements of Printed Club users. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Banahosting (Printed Club provider) within the EU.
- Live chat form: With the same purpose as the contact and budget forms. We request the following personal information: Name and email. To use them if our agents are busy and cannot answer your questions at the moment.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Printed Club can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Printed Club will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Printed Club. It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Printed Club. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Printed Club will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to users of the web and subscribers.
Printed Club does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of collected data.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected data categories treated.
How long we will keep your data
The personal data provided will be kept until the interested party requests its deletion. Or, by Printed Club’s own decision, after one or more years of registration without having any activity. In any case, you can check what data we have regarding you.
Where the data is managed
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Printed Club shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Printed Club domains to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our websites (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: BanaHosting, with address in United States of America. More information at: https://www.banahosting.com/privacy-policy BanaHosting treats the data in order to perform its hosting services at Printed Club.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com / (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Printed Club
Access to third party account data
Printed.club may contract third parties to perform functions on your behalf in relation to the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, such as analyzing the information provided, hosting websites or similar, having access to personal information necessary. for the performance of their functions, although they may not use said information for any other purpose regulating our relationships with said third parties so that the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data are complied with.
When browsing our websites, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximate), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect statistical information.
Secret and data security.
Printed Club is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes since its creation an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Printed Club cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. However, if you can guarantee the maximum effort to avoid these types of situations.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Printed Club will ensure that any person who is authorized by Printed Club to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, when Printed Club becomes aware, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to printed.club, exonerating Printed Club from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Printed Club in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Printed Club reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Printed Club will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, Printed Club does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, Printed Club undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.